We are looking for a developer to join our team and help us create amazing user experiences.
The hiring office will be in India, employees will be under different company payroll.
The team will work remotely from their home or any other place in India they find convenient and must commit to having high-speed internet, computer/laptop, and power backup.
Do you already have a few years of work experience in backend and frontend development and are interested in working in a pleasant work environment? And you are interested in working in an international environment? Then take a minute to get to know mirum.
Together with other software developers, software and IT architects, you develop exciting software solutions according to clean code principles, share your experiences with junior developers and talk with your team on various software engineering topics. In everyday life, Scrum and Kanban are our agile tools.
We are looking for a full-stack developer who is interested in building, optimising and delivering high-quality web-based applications. You will be responsible for developing front-end as well as back-end components along with the definitions and maintenance of the databases while coordinating with your teammates to deliver high-performance features. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Who You Are
- You care about serving customers and delivering high-quality products.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and have the traits of a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, and responsible team player.
- You are never done learning and having the ability to quickly grasp new concepts.
- You are eager to apply your existing knowledge to new domains.
- You love to mentor junior team members and make them better than you!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build intuitive and highly scalable web applications using the .NET Core, Blazor AND Angular.
- Build entire features across all layers (database, services, and Web UI).
- Improve, configure and debug existing systems.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of the platform as it evolves.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Bachelors/Masters in computer science/ Engineering; At least 4+ years experience in software/application development.
- Must be proficient in C#, .Net Core, Angular and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Strong experience in WEB API, OOPs concepts and SQL .
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server (and/or PostgreSQL) and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Solid experience with Azure
- Exposure to DevOps practices
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Perks & Benefits
- Work From Home / Remotely with flexible hours
- Management’s commitment to maintaining work-life balance
- Flexible leave structure
- Employee health insurance
- Performance-based bonus
- Challenging role with meaningful impact
- Several new initiatives will require building solutions from scratch
C#, .NET Core, Cloud (Azure), UI (Angular / Blazor), SQL / NoSQL, Containerisation (Kubernetes / Docker), Microservices, Azure DevOps or similar.