The hiring office will be in India, employees will be under different company payroll.
The team will work remotely from their home or any other place in India they find convenient and must commit to having high-speed internet and a computer/laptop.
- Location: India / Remote
- Experience: 2 – 4 Years
- Salary: ₹ 5,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
- Joining: Immediate to 1 month preferred
We are looking for a developer to join our team and help us create amazing user experiences. Your primary role will be to develop, maintain and support our products and services that are required to operate the business; top-down, front-to-back.
It is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to work on cutting edge technologies such as microservices and DevOps in a fast-paced and agile environment that offers a rapid growth.
In this role, you will
- Build intuitive and highly scalable web applications using Angular and .NET Core
- Build entire features across all layers (database, services, and Web UI).
- Improve, configure and debug existing systems.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of the platform as it evolves.
- Write clean, scalable code.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following
- B. E/B-Tech, MCA, M.Tech from recognised college/university (MCA in Computers beneficial)
- 2+ years of experience with Angular 6+,
- 1+ years of experience with C#, .NET Core
- Proficient with web technologies – HTML5, CSS3, JSON and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Good understanding of Typescript Dom manipulation technique & RESTful services
- Experience on automated unit testing framework e.g. Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Thorough understanding of OOP concepts
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD), TDD & BDD
- Embracing a culture of continuous learning.
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile development methodology
- Enthusiastic and energetic about solving the problems we face
- Highly motivated, self-starter with goal-oriented personality – and work independently with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and quickly comprehend new concepts.
- Ability to think creatively to propose innovative solutions to complex problems
- Team player
- Experienced carrying a high workload in a high pressure, fast-paced work environment and relentlessly focused on impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- UG: B.Sc – Computers – B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
- PG: MCA in Computers / Any Postgraduate
Apply because you want to
- Join a fantastic organisational culture that places learning at the centre of what we do.
- Work in a tech, fast-paced and challenging environment that provides opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Work in a modern SaaS, Product-led company.
- Work remotely from home, saving you commuting time and promoting work-life balance.
- Receive paid sick, vacation days and contributions to medical insurance as a part of the benefits.
- Work in a multicultural environment.
Angular, C#, .NET Core